You can now print documents directly from the web without having to install the software on your machine. The number of supported formats is limited to the following:
Note that with WebPrint you can only print documents but cannot share your printers. We encourage you to install the PrinterShare® software to experience the full functionality of PrinterShare® solution, to print document and share printers. However, if for any reason you cannot or don’t want to install the software, for instance the software is not yet available on your platform you may find WebPrint useful.
- You need to have a file or collection of files ready before starting WebPrint
- Once the WebPrint starts click on the Select file button
- Select one or any number of files from your computer to print
- Make sure the files are of one of the following types: JPG, GIF, BMP, PNG
- Proceed to printer selection (where to print to)
- Enter nickname, email or PrinterShare® ID of the person you want to get the printout then click Find
- From the list of printers select the one you need to print on
- Enter user name and password if you have registered with PrinterShare® before or create a new account (it’s free)
- You may store account information on your computer so you won’t need to enter it in the future
- After clicking OK the printout will be sent to the target printer.
Copyright © 2006-2018 Printer Anywhere Inc.
All rights reserved.
Print it anytime, anywhere! FREE!